"With inspiration and enthusiasm, a creative talent exists that goes far beyond normal human capabilities."

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Focus on What you Want

Will Smith says:
“People ask me about racism in Hollywood.  Why would I acknowledge racism?  When you acknowledge the obstacle you actually give it power.  I want to walk through it.  I want to walk over it.  I want to walk around it.  So my preoccupation is with the power that we all possess individually.”

There are 3 steps:
  1. Focus with clarity on the goal.
  2. Imagine your goal as if it were already happening.
  3. We commit ourselves to it. We know in our hearts that this will be. There is absolutely no doubt.
A quote from the movie The Pursuit of Happiness - "Don’t ever let somebody tell you, you can’t do something… not even me.  You got a dream...you gotta protect it.  People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can’t do it.  You want something?  Go get it.  Period."

The more you imagine your goal, the quicker you will accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment